Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The heat is on! The heat is o-on!

It's feeling very toasty and Beverly Hills Cop on up in 517 O'Neal! The heat is on! It's o-on! Tell me do you feel it? Tell me do you feel it? Tell...me...do...you...feel...it? The heat is (drum drum drum drum) ON!

Need to dust off your 80s dance moves to join in the celebration? Check out the fine video incorporating hot footage of number 2 recording artist Glenn Frye and Eddie Murphy. Try not to dance...it's impossible. Go ahead, do some synchronizer clapping, let down that mullet, cue up the smoke...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mU-YSk32I

I have gone up to our thermostat no less than three times and done this:

Then I laugh like Eddie Murphy in "Coming to America." I'm rooting around for either my tribal wear or leather pants to get the full effect going.

No comments: