Monday, October 19, 2009

ATB

While we would like to think we have a beagle adventurous enough to need an APB taken out on her, we have what is better described as an ATB -- an all-terrain beagle. She will lounge on whatever terrain there is to be had.

Exhibit A: beagle outfitted for great outdoors and adamantly resisting interaction with anything that might be described as, er, grass or trees.

"Yes, I see the beauty of nature..."
"But I prefer to smell your shoes."

"Or lay on this cozy and decadent concrete."

"You all bore me. I refuse to be some pawn in your pathetic effort to recommune with nature."

Exhibit B: beagle infiltrating the marital bed of Woody & Rachel.


"The word 'consummate' means nothing to me. Now get out of my face."

"You bore me. However, once I fully wake up my doggie derriere
is going on your pillow. And wiggling."


Exhibit C: beagle after rich meal with red wine


"Exposing all eight of your nipples is so much better than just unbuttoning your pants."

2 comments:

Jeanne E. Grant said...

I love your dog.

Ice Pony Girl said...

Your beagle is so darn cute!!! Just like mine! Molly loves to spend all her time (when not eating or sniffing) in bed.

Come join our Happy Tails Beagle list, it's a great way to meet other beagle owners.

Here's a link
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails