Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally Fluff and Fold at Five Seventeen!

Behold our IN HOUSE laundry facilities!

I am nearly left speechless at the convenience of such amenities. When I wanted to wash our comforter earlier this evening, Woody had to stop me from:
  1. Driving to the ATM
  2. Cursing the $3.50 ATM fee
  3. Driving to the gas station
  4. Buying a Propel Berry water
  5. Asking the life-hardened cashier for "Fives for that ten"
  6. Driving to the launderette.
I had gotten to step 4 before Woody could awake me from the zombie-like trance I slip into when dealing with washers the size of oil drums and smokers folding their underwear.

Woody and Brad dislodged the two glorious laundering devices from their place behind the couch in our storage unit on Monday night, after which Woody engaged in some Extreme Washer/Dryer Vaulting:
Up...
Up...
And away!
I told Woody perhaps this was not such a fun game to play with the furnace. I hope he believes me.

No comments: