Monday, February 2, 2009

"I like cold beverages"

Finally, a place to store G. Love and all our Special Sauces:

The fridge has just been plugged in and Woody and I are counting the seconds until the 24-hour "cooling off" period has passed. Woody and I never give each other that long to cool off. We normally just goad one another until one of us produces ice. And then the biting, clawing and hair-pulling feels worth it.

We are so excited not to have to drive to the "Ice" shack next to Mickey D's when we want a chilled cocktail. (We discovered long ago that bags of ice don't really keep in our current freezer.) We are also excited to have doors on the laundry room! This means we are close to laundry machines in the laundry room!

A closer view of our first two functioning kitchen appliances! Get an eyeload too of the newly trimmed windows. They look very fancy and finished. I never thought I would say those words in relation to our abode.

No comments: